Indigenous Prospects Training & Recruitment is funded through a variety of Government, Corporate and Philanthropic sources and major fundraising events each year.
- History of Aboriginal people
- My Family Story – missions/reserves
- Social, economic, political and cultural issues facing Aboriginal Australia
- Spirituality and connection to the land – Dreamtime Beliefs
- Communications with Aboriginal people
- State of health of Aboriginal people – life expectancy
- Funerals and Grieving
- Effects of stolen generation
- Family Feuding
- Schooling, literacy and education
- Labour force participation challenges
- Identifying day to day cultural issues/challenges
- Promoting Aboriginal organisations to accommodate cultural issues/challenges
- Case studies and real life scenarios
- Sharing stories and experiences
Cultural diversity training is essential to engaging, understanding and empowering Aboriginal people. Our workshops can be delivered in a variety of settings and to all levels of employees within an organisation.
Deadly Culture is industry specific and has been delivered across a variety of sectors including: education, government (DCP workers, Youth Justice), corporate, financial, mining and construction, not for profit and community sectors. The sessions are engaging and interactive and draw on the experiences of the facilitators and the participants to share their stories, knowledge and strategies of empowering Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
- Helping job seekers find employment
- Providing working skills through our training programs
- Helping employers find the right candidates
- Walking candidates and employers through the entire process
- Providing administrative assistance (paperwork)
- Helping the indigenous community participate in new companies
Indigenous Prospects Training & Recruitment specializes in helping job seekers develop the necessary skill for a successful employment interview and obtaining a working position in any of the available vacancies, through our specialized training programs.
We also help employers find the right candidates for the positions available in their company, as well as provide training where necessary in order to guarantee that the prospect is adequately qualified for the job.